- Includes 1 Prayer Card, 1 Organza bag, 1 White ribbon to tie at the end. 1~ Brass Ring, 3 ~ 6mm cords attached to the brass ring ready to braid. One yard of each color is used. Please note they will be shorter after braiding. The Ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying.
- Marriage is more than 2 people. You become the Part of the Trinity when you and your spouse bring CHRIST in the relationship. Christ is the spiritual and emotional foundation of each marriage. Bible verse Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 shows how the importance of Christian relationships. Not just with each other, but with CHRIST.
- Purple Strand - Represents the Groom as he becomes the stronghold of the marriage through Christ. Vows are not just to the wife, but also to God. The grooms agrees to love and honor his wife. Doing so honoring and glorifying HIM.
- Yellow Gold Strand ( Middle strand) - Represents The divinity of God. This covenant relationship is initiated by Him, will be built under His authority, and is intended to glorify Him through Christ. With Christ in the Center, your marriage and relationship with Him will be grounded to glorify Him. Through Christ, you can't be undone with HIM in the center.
- White Strand - Represents the Bride. She has submitted to Him and is cleansed and purified. Honoring thy husband and putting the faith in the marriage in God's hands. Honoring and loving thy husband shows she is glorifying HIM.
- FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME TO REQUEST A CUSTOM CORD
Divinity Braid The Cord of Three Strands DVB-002 #Cordof3 #DivinityBraid